Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Halloween is Over :(

It happens every year...I get the blues...Halloween is over and the next one seems so far off...but with the help of fellow bloggers...I get to check out all their new pics and get ideas to re-purpose our decos or ponder new creations.  We did have fun at my sister's party...and am posting pics of us and our outside decos.  My hubby scared the snot out of everyone...it's amazing to me how many people are scared of clowns!!!  Monday sucks for Halloween in Colorado...we had great weather but very few TOT ers.  Check out Pumpkinrot's short film on his blog...it's awesome.  I've got ideas for new clown costumes for the hubby and I for next year as my current outfits are growing too big on my slowly shrinking frame.












1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    Just checkin' out your blog to see what was new. I love the Halloween decorations and the pumpkins look awesome! Too bad we didn't get to see them all. You guys always do such a great job decorating for Halloween. Can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for your costumes and decorations!
    Love ya!
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete