Friday, October 21, 2011

10 Days Left!!

Tough day at work...looking forward to this weekend.  The veil is getting thinner as fall settles in.  I had a weird experience at work the other day...I was pulling a file and was completely by myself in-between the Lektriever filing system.  I felt a cold touch to the upper part of my chest not my boob (don't get weird on me)...like someone or something put an ice cube to my skin.  I brushed at it with my hand and it only lasted a few seconds.  I walked back to my cubicle and without a thought more to it until I felt my left ear being "flicked."  So much so it popped my studded earring out...I looked around to see if a co-worker was even near me...everyone was at their own cubicles.  At this point, I was contemplating...this is a new building..what's happening...drifting spirit trying to get my attention...a lingering soul from the formerly razed structure?  I quietly told it to leave me alone and finished my day.  This was not my first experience with a situation like this nor will it be my last.  Just had to "get this off my chest" LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment