Saturday, November 10, 2012

7 Days!!!!

Well...I've made it 7 whole days of not smoking as of today!!!! Not one drag, threw away the ashtrays...don't carry my lighter anymore.  Wow...I can't tell you how incredibly hard it has been.......the Hubby has been very supportive..I am blessed to have him in my life.  I think pulling into the gas station was the hardest...this was the usual place I bought my cigs.  I don't have anything witty to say today....just can't wait to not think about smoking anymore.  I think I might look into hypnotherapy.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! That is an amazing accomplishment. I've been "quit" for 3 years or so. I went the e-cig route and still use it occasionally with no nicotine. Funny thing is that I've had one cig at a friends Halloween party the last two years and that is it. I don't enjoy it like I used to, but 1 a year seems to work for me. I swear my face looks smoother and less wrinkled.

    ReplyDelete